Benefit of Our Certified Courses
- Engineers get easy job any where in world in below mentioned industries / sectors
- Get promotion in current job
- Get professional skill knowledge as actual required on the job
CERTIFIED QA / QC PIPING ENGINEER
Eligibility Criteria Any Engineer ( B.Tech / Diploma ) Duration of Course 20 Days ( 40 Hrs ) – India Course Fee INR 23000/- New Batch Start Every 15 days (Twice in a month) Timing 3 : 00 PM – 5 : 00 PM Course Fee for Foreign Students US Dollar $ 1000/- Hyderabad , India Daily Classes Two Hours Per Day Duration of Course 10 Days ( 40 Hrs ) USA , Saudi Arabia , Dubai , Qatar Course Fee US Dollar $ 1000/ -USA , Saudi Arabia , Dubai , Qatar Daily Classes Three Hours Per Day Course reference Sanjary Educational Academy Society Norms, Industries Norms, International Standards including ASME , ASTM , API ISO , ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems. Maximum No. of Seats / students in a Batch 10 only Venue SANJARY EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY , 5-9-233 / 234 , S. No. 24 & 25 , 3rd Floor, SANALI MALL Opposite Chermas Showroom , Abids , Hyderabad – 500001, Andhra Pradesh , India
This comprehensive course which provides a systematic development of skills and knowledge of QA / QC Manager with international standards , Industry Job requirements including Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s , stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities for any projects as applicable .
This certification course is design and developed by Sanjary Educational Academy.
All certification courses including the QA Manager, QA/QC Manager, QA/QC Engineer Civil, QA/QC Engineers Mechanical, QA/QC Engineers E & I and QA/QC Inspectors, which is Design & Developed by Sanjary Educational Academy in line with International Standards, Industrial job , Sanjary ( SEA ) Norms etc
A comprehensive course covering in depth the QA / QC requirements of in various sectors / industries including –
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plant
- Construction Projects
- Civil Mega Projects
- Heavy Fabrication Industries
- Others sectors
- Candidates shall meet the following examination requirements to be considered for certification as Certified QA / QC Piping Engineer Pass a written three part examination as follows.
- Part 1 Theory Examination
- Part 2 Workshop / Assessment
- Part 3 Oral Examination
- Candidate shall pass each part of the examination. Individual failing any part of the above examination must retest on particular part as applicable.
- Candidate must score minimum of 70 percent on each of the above examination to be eligible for the certificate and SEA Qualification Card.
- Note : Certificate , Marks Sheet and Qualification Card will be awarded to the candidate after successful completion of course & examination.
Module 1 Course introduction Module 2 Roles & responsibilities of QA/ QC Piping Engineer Module 3 Overview of Classification of pipes , Fittings , Flanges and Valves Module 4 Piping materials and material receiving inspection Module 5 International codes and standards Module 6 Process Flow Diagram PFD , PI & D , Isometric Drawings Module 7 Preparation of inspection test plan (ITP’s ) Module 8 Preparation of quality control procedures Module 9 Implementation of QA/QC system Module 10 Overview of Welding & NDT methods Module 11 Fabrication / Erection of Piping Module 12 Calibration of instrument / equipment Module 13 Control of Non Conforming items / Produts Module 14 Pressure Testing of Piping Module 15 Final QA/QC dossier / documentation for piping